“As a retailer with operations in every state and every major municipality, our 40-person team did not have the bandwidth to figure out who to call or when to call them for advocating supportive policy. We deployed Leadership Connect and set up alerts specific to territories of each team member.”
Problems solved: Reduced administrative burden by 15%, transferred time saved to direct outreach of officials and staff, and made more connections
Director, Federal Government AffairsMicrosoft
“I started leveraging Leadership Connect to track the administration change but have expanded my focus given the breadth and depth of data. It’s a complete picture of the person and their organization. I’m in the product several times a day, every day.”
John LawsonPresident, Convergence Services, Inc.
“I was blown away when I saw the capabilities of the new platform. The depth and breadth of the data is kind of amazing, and the intuitive UX makes for seamless navigation. Leadership Connect is an outstanding value for anyone trying to make a difference in Washington, DC.”
Mike HettingerPresident & Founding Principal, Hettinger Strategy Group
“I needed a timely, accurate online tool to help track key changes on Capitol Hill and within the Executive Branch, to ensure I could effectively serve my technology clients. Leadership Connect is an indispensable resource for me.”
Jason BriefelDirector of Government Affairs - Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C.
“Leadership Connect is the tool that ensures my clients and I can identify and reach key contacts – in Congress, the Administration, in industry both inside and outside the Beltway – when we need to.”
James Hunter Senior Director, Government Affairs, Bombardier
“Leadership Connect is by far the most reliable and accurate public affairs solution. It has been my go-to for almost two decades and allows me to stay connected to colleagues and decision makers in Washington.”
Modernizing Government Relationships
From Reacting to Bills, to Fly In Meeting Prep, to Long Term Strategy
Streamline Your Outreach Strategy
Evolve beyond spreadsheets. The revolving door keeps spinning in the world of policy makers, and your time can be spent better influencing policy instead of juggling lists that may be out of date.
- Stop Searching. Start Finding.
- Create targeted lists for outreach and tracking moves
- Reduce administrative work to free up time for executing strategy
- Easy filters like job focus when you don’t know a name, title, or office
Master the Introduction
You’re always connecting, and we show you how to make warm introductions and gain footing for real relationships in the policy world. You also need to know when your government connections move on, where they go, and who replaces them, so you’re ready for anything. You won’t find that in a Google search, or anywhere else.
- Leverage your organization’s best relationships in support of your public policy objectives
- Instantly know a person’s influence and if they might help you
- Contact a supervisor or direct report when you need a response
- Simple interface requires no training
Empower Your Team With an Organized CRM
No need for you to manually input data to your CRM or deal with duplicate data. Just enjoy building relationships and we’ve got you covered.
- Fill your CRM with accurate and synced data to improve your operations
- Our experienced team suggests best practices for your unique workflow
- Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, or API integration
- Trusted public sector people intelligence includes key linkages to corporate, nonprofit, media, and advisory organizations